CERTIFICATE COURSE IN BARTENDING
10TH Pass & completed 18 years of age, 12TH Pass or Equivalent Diploma (10+2)
3 months course with 3 classes in a week for 3 hours each day.
ADVANCE COURSE IN ARTISANAL BARTENDING
Personalised Flair Trainer And Bar equipment (YOU GET COURSE MATERIAL AND BAR KIT)
- Basics Of Flair Bartending- Shaker Moves
- Spirits Of The world, production of Spirits and Liquors
- Perfecting the art of free pouring and Fermented Beverages
- Different Pouring Style
- Methodology Of Combining & Mixing Drinks
- Flavour profiling and Flavour pairing
- Refrigeration: Storage and Temperatures
- Styles Of Cocktails: Tom Collins ,Frappe, Rocks, Frozen, Shots
- Flair With Ice, Glassware, Tissues, Other Daisy, Fizz etc.
- Equipment know how
- Wines: Definitions, Production Classifications, Wine Producing
- Bar Tricks And Magic, Wine Laws, Labelling
- Modern Trends Of Bartending
- Introduction To Molecular Mixology
- Basic flair, work flair, exhibition flair & fire flair
17 + years of experience in bartending under hospitality sector ranging from Cruise liners, Five star hotels through A class restaurants.
Bartender’s roles and responsibilities in the industry, Various glasses to ice types in Bar Equipment, Various drinking making and serving techniques, Knowledge from beer to wine to spirits, practical training and exposure to procedures that involves mixing, tasting and free style pouring flair.
EVENTS AND INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES AND PLACEMENT ASSISTANCE